On Behalf of ESCUDO we took a emergensy protection of our emploees. From 19.03.2020 our office will be closed for quarantine. All business meeting will be only via skype, the logistic operation in ongoing, but under heavy protection in accordance with WHO recomendation.
In response to the elevated risks of the COVID-19 virus, ESCUDO Group AS is monitoring the situation at a global and local level for all business units. We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO). We have instituted the following policies and procedures related to COVID-19.
Standard care involves handwashing or hand sanitization and use of gloves.
Droplet precautions include gown, gloves, headcover, facemask and eye shield.
Airborne precautions add special masks (eg N-95 or N-99 respirator masks, or powered air purifying respirator - PAPR systems) and shoe covers.
1. keep a space of 2 meters (6.5 feet) between you and other people
2. reduce interactions with people outside the workplace and home
3. reduce the number of people you meet every day
4. avoid communal sleeping areas
5. avoid crowded places
6. work from home if possible
T : +90 850 969 86 22
E : email@example.com